Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm Here!

Well hello there! This is just something that I decided to try one day, so I don't know if anything will actually come of it! I have lots of things to say, many stories to tell, but since my friends have heard them all, I turn to the Internet!

I'm just going to let you know that most everything that I talk about will be about my awkwardness, clumsiness, or pet peeves. Trust me, I have enough stories about my questionable judgment, and  balance, to keep telling new ones for a while! I suppose that sometimes I may write about things that went right in my day, but I find other people's stories about things going wrong to be much more interesting!

Anyway, if you ever get bored enough to read the things I post, my advice for you is: Learn from my mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment